Wednesday, January 23, 2013

+ [ CoLh ] All Hunt Locations & Information.


Owner- UnobtainableG Resident
( Offering 14 gifts )


Hint(s): o1. My love is hot like fire 
 o2.I've got this icebox where my heart used to be
o3. I've got the sweetest love
o4. Love on Top
o5. What a Beautiful Surprise  
o6. Enough Said
o7. Torn in between the two
o8. I don't want it anymore
o9. Lazy Love
1o. Tonight it's going down
11. Shine bright like A diamond
12. Let my love Adorn you
13. You & Me together, picture perfect
14. I love you!       


 

Owner- Yummy Brentley
  ( TBA )


Owner- Emori Erin
  ( Offering 2 gifts )
#o3. .:Sugar:.


Owner- True Anton
   ( TBA ) 




Owner- Kaerri Resident
( offering 4 gifts )

#o5. Kaerri
Hint(s): 1. You light up my life.
          2. A little bird told me.

3. Take a seat.
4. Tick tock.


Owner- Julianna Jonstone
  ( Offering 3 Gifts )
#o6. Fab-Fae

Hint: "in the heart of the Kingdom"


   Owner-Alekto Boa
  ( Offering 2 gifts )

(1) HINT (for exclusive 25 L$ gift):
I see two big cordyline plants, protected by glass walls, pretty close to the landing block,
a little birdy told me that one of them hides a treasure behind the triple rock!

(2) HINT (for free 0 L$ gift):
Deep down under the water, where you find no normal grass,
there is something mysterious inside the fiberglass!

 
   Owner- Zzoiezee Resident
  ( Offering 2 gifts )
#o8. Zanze
 
Hint(s):
1. _____ to your ears

2. _____ of the valley


Owner- Dai Juergens
( offering 1 gift )

Hint: ".When love finds you, there is a story to tell."


 
Owner- ThePhoenix Dionysus
( Offering 1 Gift )
#1o.::FadaBebe::

Hint: *sings* "Happy Birthday, Mister President"


Owner- BabyChampagne Sass
 ( offering 1 gift )
#11. {{ BSD Design Studio}}

Hint: The day I dreamt of old ancient greece,i found her.


Owner- AlaricEvo Resident
 ( Offering 10 gifts )
#12. ~Razzles~

Hint: My Amor, My Amor



Owner- Rockstarroo GossipGirl
 ( Offering 1 gift )
#13. [Atooly]

Owner- Jocar1975 Resident
 ( Offering 1 Huge gift )
#14. Creatif Design
Hint: look at the houses, and read the signs


Owner- JJ Choovio
 ( Offering 14 gifts )
 #15. xKorruptedx

Hints:
1. I'm Square & A Light Color
2. Shroom Anyone?
3. I'm Already Folded, Ready To Be Put Away.
4. I Love Peanuts.
5. Under.
6. Exit.
7. Catch Me Before I Fall.
8. All Purple Is For Females.
9. All Green Is For Unisex.
10. Without Me You Could Have A Surprise In 9 Months.
11. Poster.
12. Don't Step On Me.
13. Orange.
14. Watch Your Step


Owner- Marina Ramer
 ( Offering 2 gifts )



Owner- Cherelle Capra
 ( Offering 5 gifts )


Owner- Anais Gaea
 ( Offering 1 gift )
#18. ! Gaea Designs !

hint:  This heart beats stronger when its close to another


Owner- Jaydonn Resident
 ( TBA )
Owner- Suki Syakumi
 (
Offering 1 gift )
#2o. Suki's Silken Fashions

Hint: A Gypsy's Passion burns deep, enough to make a grown man weep


Owner- Ziva Dasmijn
 (
Offering 1 gift )
#21. Ziva's Underground Footware

Hint: You'll find me dancing the night away in these Northstar boots


Owner- Karmas Destiny
 (
Offering 1 gift )
#22. Destiny's Designs

Hint: Dreams do come true when you wear this Champagne gown made just for you


Owner- PixelPerfection Resident
 (
Offering 2 gifts )
#23. The Skin You're In!

Prize 1.  Smell the flowers

Prize 2.  Shoes Shoes Shoes



Owner- Blakkee Resident
 (
TBA )
#24. Studio Nails


Owner- NickyMinaj Resident
 (
Offering 1 Gift )

No comments:

Post a Comment